February 28, 2011

Time to get alive!!

Hello all! i'm back! haha
this scrap bog has been deserted for 8 months and 3 weeks! Ever since the arrival of Ezekiel i've been totally hands full with 2 boys. Not easy but managable although i feel world is crashing on me! Well, i've been scrapping but not blogging to due my lousy connection. but gonna get that connection fixed really soon so i can start to make blog alive once again! I've change a new template for the blog!

If you have noticed, i've added a new badge " I design for Scraplicious " Really honor to have a chance to be in design team of Scraplicious. Will buck up on my LOs as much as i can too.
Don't forget to pop by the newly open Scraplicious at Parkway Parade.
Not forgetting visiting Scraplicious website. Classes are all available for sign up. Uploading of your works is there too! Watch all member of DT uplaoded their amazing work and class projects too!
All pretty and cute LOs and project will be displayed at Scraplicious as well! What's ur reason of not dropping by? =)

I'll start posting my latest LOs after uploading them on Scraplicious!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com