September 21, 2011

I'm back!

Can't imagine my last post is in May!
Anyway I've been scrapping but I have to time to keep my blog updated...
For the past few months I've been busy with family, our little one took his first step and that's explain why I'm getting so busy.. And my mummy is moving to our place so I'm busy packing the house and my dear stash has to go into storage *yes I gave up my scrap room!* so now I'm back scrapping on my dining table! Haha!

As mention in my last blog post about the {Love Gate} mini album... I'll be updating here today and some other layout that i've done!

And also I've quit Scraplicious Design Team in July as I have too much family issue to settle with... Well, I'm glad I've been in there before and hope I can free up some time in the near future to join some DT again!
Meanwhile, I'm teaching classes at home or preparing some kits for beginners scrapbookers! Drop me an email at ladyinbliss@live.com if u have any qns (it doesn't have to be scrapbooking related stuff!) I would love to hear about ur story and life! It will greatly inspire me <3

First, this a mini album that I've done for my class. And is also the first time I've used my wedding photos to make into an minialbum... I love this alot as is so pretty n full of pretty pearls & flowers!
Material used
Maya Road Picket & Fences Mini Album
Paper Collection - Prima Jack & Jill Celebrate
Prima Flower & Pearls
Maya Road chipboard alphas
Glimmer mist & stickers!









This can be opened up to write some journal!






Faith - To Keep Us Going



Trust - Is A Gift To Us



Always Love









Love - Brings Us Together



My fav page! Love the cluster flowers!

{The Two Of You}
When I saw these frames the first thing I wan to do is to make is really happy n cheerful. I did with limited photos as my printer is spoilt at that moment.
I really love these as it brings out the cheerful feeling my boys has given me!
Material used:
Maya Road Shadow Boxes Frame
3 bugs in a rug paper collection
Maya Road chipboard pieces
Stickles



That's all for now as is time to fetch Isaiah.
I'll be back to update more!

- Love, Lady In Bliss
From iPhone

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com