March 19, 2010

Layout #53 & #54

Finally finish uploading.. Can't imagine i've done up 50 layouts.. Not alot though as i'm not a very regular scrapper as i only can scrap when i've the time after settling isaiah. Used to scrap on my dining table which can be very tiring as i got to clear the table before i scrap and clear them after scrapping.

But now, i've my own scrap room with my own scrap table.. So no need to worry of clearing them up after hours of scrapping and Isaiah has stop playing with my sb stuff..

For the past 2 days, i've scrap 2 layouts with photos taken on CNY. Have been nearly 6 months since i've scrap. Abit hard to start as i've kinda lose touch of some stuff but still will continue to scrap more to get my mood back!

Layout #53 - Isaiah
Done a vintage look for this photo.
Not really my style as i'm always doing colourful and cheerful colours.
Hubby thinks that is not very nice as he is not used to such dull colours.
But i love it alot as i hardly able to do vintage feel layouts.

Layout #54 - Joy


Apply some stickles on the flower and spread with my fingers.
Some patchwork design using scrap papers
Love this layout and i think i'm going to frame it :)
Just submitted this LO for Moments Recorded March Challenge!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com