March 20, 2010

Layout #55

Layout #55 - Just being Me..

Another vintage look attempt. I'm really not very good in vintage style 
but i'm kinda hook at it recently.
Thinking of trying different style from my usual layout that is mostly colourful.
Well it turns out nicer than what i expected.
Did some stamping and embossing on the title "ME"
Has been a long time since i touch my heat gun and finally put it into good use.
Definitely will try to make more vintage layout in the future.

Planning for the next 2 months will be 2 mini album coming up.
One will be Josiah ultrasound photos, thinking of using my zutter to make one mini album.
Another will be my wedding album using making memories 8 x 8 album which is like white elephant on my rack. Bought cuz i love it too much but i hardly do 8 x 8 layout.
So this time round will make full use of the album to make a brand new wedding album since our 3rd year anniversary is approaching in June.

So i've 2 album to complete before June!! 
Wish me luck ya!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Melissa!

Happy to find your scrapblog, cos I get lots of inspiration from you!

Will swing by as and when I'm able too (hands full with 2 boys =p).

Meanwhile, keep scrapping!

xoxo
Rachel

Melissa said...

Thanks rachel for your comment!
Hope you like those layout and do share with me if you are a scrapper too :)

Rachel said...

I am! though i scrap REAL SLOOOowww hahaha

Here's my scrapblog :- http://www.scrappinlove.com/

It links to my personal blog too =)

And, congrats on winning the MR challenge! *clap clap clap*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com