March 25, 2010

Layout #56

Layout #56 - A New Year

Hello! I'm back ... I'm not MIA yet .. Did this layout for 2 days! The first time i spend so much time on a LO.
Used alot of cute stuff into this layout. Not sure if any mummies is like me, having 2 boys  and yet loving this cute papers and embellishment and find yourself not touching them as is doesn't fit those boyish LO.
But i never fails to buy them as who doesn't like cute stuff right ? So i try my best to use whatever i can and thrown it into this LO.
Done alot of cutting, cutting of branches, butterflies, tress etc from pattern papers.. Adding my fav stickles to add some bling on it, glossy accent to bring out the 3D effect..

Recently Isaiah and me is going through a tough time.. This little boy is going to playgroup and has been crying for the past few days .. Was so mood-less to scrap till yesterday i decide to pull out some papers.. Actually i got to do up a frame for a gift by Sat but decide to do this random pic in case i ruin the whole frame.
Spend i long time on this LO.. Saw a lady who scrap a LO like this and decided to scraplift her layout. But of course ended up only 30% alike! Started yesterday afternoon completed 30% in 2 hours... Continue at night .. Only done up 60% and lastly finish it off this afternoon even though i wish i can sleep in this rainy afternoon..
Although it took a long time to finish but i totally enjoy the cutting process and not something that is very usual for me. I prefer to scrap simple, fast and easy... Best if is not much cutting as i didn't like isaiah to disturb me during my cutting.

Well, luckily this turns out fine and i hope you will like it as much as me..
Got to start working on the frame tonight and hopefully complete it by Sat!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com