March 30, 2010

Layout #57 - A Gift

I'm back again! Manage to complete this frame on Sat night. Well i spend quite sometime on it as i kinda run out of flowers and butterflies so i'm trying very hard to match everything together.

But still manage to get it done by 1am. Is for my SIL gift on Sunday as is Jaden full month.
I wish i can do more with the frame but time is running out for me... So this taught me not to do it last min in the future!

 Very simple LO for this beautiful photo.. Butterfly cut out from a pattern paper, did some stamping and clear embossing to add texture to it. Apply stickles around it for the butterfly to stand out. Some flowers and lace ribbon.. Cut some mini butterflies and stick on the rubons with pop up glue dots and the photo did the rest of that blissful feeling :)

Now i've 2 more pics of Isaiah to complete and i will start on working of one of my mini album.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com