April 8, 2011

Ezekiel Bottle Cap Banner

Finally I have a little energy to blog this.
Ezekiel was down with high fever since Monday. Gotten many ulcers in his throat on wed, I'm down with fever on tues. Really high fever n I gotten the same throat ulcer too! It was super painful! Of course I couldn't scrap anymore with a bad headache :(

Okay I did this before the sick hoo haa started... Made this for a bottle cap class I'll be having as my friend requested for it :)
Made into a name banner and will hang in Ezekiel room next time :) when I have the time I'll make one for Isaiah cause he asked for one as well!

Im into these bottle caps... Tons of ideas running through my mind... So expect more bottle caps altered work to come! I've sweep off the shelf of bottle caps whenever I get the chance to drop by to the nearest LSS! I bought over 40 caps already! Some is for classes though. But is was addictive!! So cute and easy to work on.

For this banner I've used the echo park springtime papers, crate paper neighbourhood border, making memories glitter alpha( I love this! I went to buy another box in pink!!)

I love the cheerful n colours used in these caps... There is grass, fences, flowers, butterflies, bees, banner, clouds....
Is just so cute! And thanks my hb for punching holes n putting them together so they will stay upright nicely when hang on the wall.

Sorry for lousy unedited photos! Will post more shots as soon as I have the energy to do so!



- Love, Lady In Bliss
From iPhone

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com